Ideal for the triathlete training, with specific programs for cycling, swimming and running.
- 53 Sport
- 60 Special Sports
- 58 Fitness
- 60 Beauty
- 13 Skin-Face G-Pulse
- 3 Rehab
- 12 Pain-Tens
- 23 Microcurrents
- 3 Incontinence
- 1 Ionophoresis
- 84 Action Now
- 54 Serial Sequential Stimulation 3S
The employed advanced technologies make this stimulator extremely easy and safe in any situations.
New Globus Triathlon - If you are serious about improving your athletic muscle tone this is the only EMS muscle stimulator any serious triathlete will ever need - at a remarkably good price
If you are a general athlete check out The Premium 400 instead
The Triathlon is an Electro-Muscle Stimulator (EMS) designed specifically to meet the needs of Triathletes.
More videos down the bottom of this page by the way...
It is comparable to the Compex Mi Sport but costs about two thirds the price.
It is a full function four channel Electro-Muscle Stimulator (EMS) and it has a special intuitive displaywhich makes it easy to use without an instruction manual. Which is handy when you are trying to negotiate its 424 programmes.
The unit is powered by a rechargeable battery and is made in Europe. Also provided is a power adaptor to allow use in the UK, Europe and America.
Whether you are a serious triathlete competing at national or international level or you are just a regular triathlete who wants a top notch Electro-Muscle Stimulator for muscle toning you will not be disappointed with this unit.
What are EMS and why do you need one?
When your muscles contract, a signal travels from your brain down a nerve fibre to your muscles and the muscles contract. This is what happens when you train. You do a run set and your muscles learn to respond and you get fitter.
But it is also possible to bypass the brain and send an electrical impulse directly into the muscle. This is basically what an EMS does. However, your normal nerve signals are not perfect, they can be improved on. So with an EMS, like the Globus Triathlon, you can fine-tune the electrical impulse you use to train your muscles. And that scientific control means you can alter the way that muscle fibre behaves in a much more precise way compared to conventional training methods. With an EMS you can literally "tune" your muscles for specific sports.
And EMS work is done either lying or sitting, so you can safely increase your training load by working out when you are watching TV or travelling. Plus there is no impact on the skeleton/joints in the way there is with say running.
Why every athlete needs a Triathlon:
1. You will increase your performance - in studies athletic performance has been increased by up to 18%. Globus EMS similar to this are used by the Brazilian football team.
2. You can increase your ability to work out - because with a Triathlon EMS you can work out while you watch TV, on a plane/train or in bed.
3. Your muscles recover faster when you use the Active Recovery programme too.
Why the Globus Triathlon EMS is best in class:
- You can run two different programmes across the four channels (2+2 mode).
- It is specifically designed for triathletes. In fact, it is the only EMS specifically designed for triathletes.
- It has an intuitive, easy to use graphical display/guide.
- You can run two different programmes across the four channels (2+2 mode).
- It is 2/3rds the price of its nearest competitor.
The Globus Triathlon can be used not just for Sports Training but also for General Fitness, Beauty, Rehabilitation and Pain Management.
Key Features of this muscle stimulator
- "3S" Serial Sequential Stimulation. With this you get a sequential contraction of different muscle groups which produces a kind of pressure wave causing interstitial fluid drainiage and improved blood retrun flow to the heart. Instead of all four channels action at once there is a programmable delay between 1+2 and 3+4.
- Triathlon Specific: a specific programmes for swimming, cycling and running. Rather than set your own programmes you can simply select the sport and start tuning specific muscle groups for that sport.
- Action Now: This enables you to activate the muscular contraction through an external control managed by an operator (eg. a coach).
- Face & Skin Treatments: triathletes generally have the best-looking bodies, why not get great skin as well! G-Pulse programmes stimulate collagen production.
- Graphical Display - it shows you what to do, very easy to follow.
- 2+2 Function: you can carry out two different programmes at the same time, either on two different people or two different parts of the body.
- Automatic Mode (AUTO STIM®): The Globus Triathlon is the only stimulator on the market that lets you carry out a programme without manually intervening on the intensity.
- Synchrosym: By pressing only one button, you can increase the intensity value on all the 4 channels at once.
- Last 10 Memory: Triathlon keeps in its memory the last 10 programmes carried. Very handy.
- Memo Function: Create your own personalised library of programmes.
- Personal Trainer: You set the objectives, it helps you achieve them. You use software to plan out your EMS training programme.
- Multi-user: Triathlon lets you share the stimulator between up to 10 different people, keeping the personal settings stored.
- Special programming for men and women: The programmes are different for men and women because of the physiological differences between genders.
- Favourites: Store up to 15 different programmes
- Working Time: Store total usage time of the device.
- Special Sports: programmes tuned to develop the muscle function for the most common physical activities.
The 424 PROGRAMMES:
- SPORT including: Capillarisation, Warm up, Pre Competition Warm Up, Active Rest, Maximum Force, Endurance Strength, Resistance Force, Explosive Force, Aerobic Resistance, Reactivity, Post-competition Recovery, Hypertrophy, Decontracting.
- SPECIAL SPORTS including: Running, Cycling, Swimming
- FITNESS including: Firming, Bio Pulse Firming, Sculpting, Bio Pulse Sculpting, Toning, Mass Development, Body Sculpting, Definition, Jogging, Anaerobic, Muscular, Muscular Preparation, Aerobic, Cramp Prevention
- BEAUTY including: Lymph Drainage, Lipolysis (fat drainage), Relax Massage Bio Pulse, Skin Tone Improvement, Bio Pulse Drainage, Toning Massage, Connective Massage, Post Pregnancy Drainage, Lipolysis Post-Pregnancy, Firming Post-Pregnancy, Breast Firming, Breast Sculpting, Swollen Arms, Face Capillaries, Face Lifting Effect
- REHABILITATION including: Atrophy Recovery, Recovery after ACL surgery, Shoulder Subluxation Prevention, Muscle Restoration
- G-PULSE including: Breast and Cleavage Microlifting, Face Microlifting, Skin Elasticity, Cellulite, BioSkin Collagen, Wrinkles, Eye Wrinkles, Expression Wrinkles, Stretch Marks, Nail Strengthening, Bio Peeling, Hematoma.
- PAIN & MICROCURRENTS including: Endorphinic Tens, Aematomas, Contractures, Sciatica, Antistress, Lumbago, Cervico Brachial Neuralgia, Cervical Pain, Periarthrytis, Epicondylitis, Nausea, Carpal Tunnel, Hip Arthrosis, Rotula Condhritis, Menstrual Pain, Intense Menstrual Pain, Antalgic Tens Acute Pain, Antalgic Tens Chronic Pain, Modulated Tens, Shoulder Pain, Bursitis Tendonitis, Osteoarthritis, Contusion, Hedema, Skin Ulcer, Stiff Neck, Whiplash.
Channels: 4 independent channels (8 electrodes)
Frequency: 0,3 – 150 Hz
Power: 120 mA per channel
Amplitude: 45 – 450 µs
Waveform: rectangular, biphasic, symmetrical, compensated
Power supply: Battery charger of 7.2 V—150 mA
Conformity: It complies with the Standard ISO 9001, EN 46001 for medical device. Certified MDD (Medical Device Directive)
What's in the box?
1 Carrying case
1 GLOBUS TRIATHLON electrostimulator unit
4 Electrode connection cables
4 Reusable adhesive electrodes (5x5 cm)
4 Reusable adhesive electrodes (5x9 cm)
1 Battery charger
1 Operating manual (English-French-Es-It)